Sunday, May 11, 2014

What Am I Doing Here?


Two of the things in life that I can't seem to get enough of are seeing the world and getting a great deal. And, of course, if you can get a great deal on seeing the world, even better! This blog is dedicated to the things I see out in this great big world and the awesome deals I score along the way.

Something I've come to love are subscription boxes. There are a ton of them out there, and I subscribe to several. Some of them are great deals, and some... not so much. I've gotten some really fun ones and some that just plane suck. In my coming posts, I will share with you what I subscribe to, what I like, what's just okay, and what really sucks -- I've gotten some pretty pathetic subscription boxes. I pull no punches here. I'm going to tell you exactly what I think. I will not sugar coat anything.

I am a journalist and TV producer by trade. It's in my nature to tell it exactly as I see it. I hope you appreciate that, and I really hope you enjoy what I will be sharing with you.

-Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment