Thursday, May 29, 2014

NEW ARM & HAMMER (TM) Truly Radiant (TM)

Last month, I was fortunate enough to receive an Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Spinbrush and toothpaste from Smiley360.com to review.

They sent a Spinbrush and full size tube of toothpaste. I was pretty stoked about the Spinbrush because I had been using a very expensive Sonicare rechargeable toothbrush that broke. I didn't want to shell out the money for a new one so I went back to regular toothbrushes. Well, the Spinbrush costs about $9 in stores and it works great! Plus, the brush heads and batteries are easily replaceable. I've been using mine for almost two months now with the same head and I am VERY happy. The batteries it came with just started to run down. I replaced them the other day and the thing feels super powerful. Yay!

NEW ARM & HAMMER (TM) Truly Radiant (TM)

No comments:

Post a Comment